when all of my dreams are a heart beat away...
.thoughts.

Monday, December 01, 2008
HiiiiiAaaatUs! No more!

Hiatus! :)

Ok Mr Tan, enough of the mushy stuffs. :)

I'll start posting to satisfy your curiosity. ;)
Hope you've been fine. Poly life is great huh!
I miss my school days too. Uni was great! Great memories, love the camps. Haha..

Anyway, I'm back. its been a long time.
My literary instincts are rather dulled but then i'll hone it back in no time!

Recently things has been in a state of flux.
Many changes throws up many questions. Relevance?

The question to ask is whether the change is for the better? Or otherwise?
I for one, is open to change.

However there is always an irrational side of me that tugs at the memories.
Past and recent.
Always there.
Always tugging.

I dislike that feeling.
Let change come.
Let's move forward and don't look back.

Some memories are better forgotten.

1 Heart2Heart
Blogger jianhui dreamt that...

awww GWEE GWEE finally posted !
HAHAHAHA still got feature me~
COOL !
^^
LOVE YA! HAHAHAHAHA~

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment