when all of my dreams are a heart beat away...
.thoughts.

Sunday, June 29, 2008
An evening with SembWinds :)

Back from Hiatus!

The sembwinds concert was great. Things went smoothly and I really thought that everybody on stage gave their very best! :)

Kudos to my dear students both past and present. If i did not congratulate you personally, please do forgive me. I came and I saw. The Excellence of your commitment, the integrity of the members in giving their all and supporting one another, and also the teamwork that has led to the culmination of all.

It was an evening well spent and it was great to see all your celebratory smiles.
What more can we ask for.

Take lots of care and have a restful sunday.

Cheers.


ps: semb winds = 圣风 ?

1 Heart2Heart
Blogger SiMin :} dreamt that...

Thanks for coming :)
& I'm so touched that you came personally to me and congratulate me.
Thankyou ;)
Did have a restful Sunday, hope you have it too.
Takecare & hopefully, there's more concert. hahahs{:

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment